Owner Operated and Family Businesses
Bricknell Legal can assist you with the legal aspects and issues facing owner operated and family run businesses.
We offer a practical and cost effective service that deals with the particular legal issues that family and owner operated businesses face. These include regulatory matters, documents for commercial transactions, advising on debt or other business and contract disputes.
Bricknell Legal aim to assist business owners deal with the challenges of running an owner operated or family business.
At Bricknell Legal we can help with:
- Meeting regulatory requirements
- Preparing or reviewing documents
- Commercial leases and agreements
- Shareholders Agreements
- Family financial arrangements including inter generational transfers
- Debt/contract disputes and Court claims